Data Based decision making
McKinsey recently did a survey of 52,000 people in 44 companies and their conclusion was that a major factor affecting performance was not understanding the gap between "what people know they should say and do to behave successfully and what they actually do in the moment". This is what we can help overcome because we show people what they need to do and what they are doing. Our data enables them to change the latter and improve their performance.
Using questionnaires developed over more than 40 years of research, BSS gathers detailed behavioural data that enables users to answer questions such as:
- What do they need to do differently to improve their results?
- What are they doing that is hindering the achievement of results?
- What motivates people?
- To what degree are people acting in a way consistent with the core values of the organisation?
- To what degree are people adapting their behaviour in response to market forces, competition, technology changes, or new direction of culture required for organisational success?
- Are people’s actions aligned with the organisation’s key objectives?
- What behaviour differentiates A-level performers from C-level performers?
- How can you change C’s to A’s?
- Are some people and groups in the organisation experiencing levels of stress that impact on performance? If so, where and who are they?
- To what degree are people demonstrating the required competencies of their jobs?
- To what degree are people doing the things a specified training programme has taught them?
Founded in 1972, our mission is: